Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OOTD 10/19/11








(shirt: Material Girl; jeans: Forever 21; shoes: Bakers)

Gross weather calls for a comfy outfit...and an excuse to wear my new wedges to the Cheesecake Factory. I'm always looking for an excuse to wear heels since I'm too young to wear them on a daily basis, and I decided that going out for lunch was a good enough reason. I also decided to have an opposite day and wear my shirt backwards so the short part was in back showing off my half Latina backside....flipping your shirt is a good way to get different usage out of your tops (just make sure to cut the tag off first before your chest gets all red and itchy).
P.S. The back of my door behind me covered in my fashion inspiration from different ads and editorials.


- Leetal

1 comment: