Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OOTD 10/25/11 and quality time spent with the bathroom


(jacket: Old Navy, hoodie: American Apparel, dress (worn as a shirt): tank top; unknown, H&M, skirt: XXI, skirt underneath: unknown, black tights: unknown, boots: Minnetonka)

(Pictures taken by Ruthie Solomon, editing by us both.)

COUNT IT- one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, EIGHT layers.
I was shvitching all over the place, yo!

On another note, (or maybe not because I'm still talking about my outfit,) I don't actually own that much clothing.
 That isn't necessarily a bad thing though; not having copious amounts of clothing to choose from just forces me to be more crafty and creative with what I have. The dress is worn tucked into the pink skirt because I didn't have the ideal black shirt for the outfit, and the skirt is just tucked in at the front with the extra fabric folded in to add dimension and imaginary pockets.

More after the jump.



In case the tiles and stall doors weren't enough proof of our location.

-Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. I love your skirt. It's amazing.

    http://avatunnicliffe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we checked out your blog and we loved it and were now following you!

    follow us too (:

    ReplyDelete