Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Vanessa.












With all the fuss about colleges and SATs going on around me, I reminisced on the summer classes I took at FIT. For my styling class, we had to choose one celebrity to be our inspiration and create fashion and photo-shoot boards styling the celebrity we chose. Choosing a celebrity was so easy for me, of course I would style Vanessa Hudgens. She's always been one of my style icons because she mixes boho and girly so effortlessly and she's not afraid to try something new. So, I finished my 3 style boards, FIT ended, and the summer went on. Then at the very end of the summer, my friends Rachel, Sarah, and I ventured out into the craziness and excitement of FNO. And who was the first person we saw when we got to the meatpacking district block party? Vanessa. Hudgens. After working with Vanessa as my style inspiration, meeting her was the sweet ending to the greatest summer.

-Leetal

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leetal!

    It's so exciting that you met Vanessa Hudgens! That's cray-cray.

    This is in response to the comment you left on my blog. I just sent out a bunch of emails to the PR people at brands who are presenting at NYFW and I got replies back with invitations. You really have to put yourself out there, because these people are definitely coming after bloggers like us (aka not the Man Repeller or the Glamourai or something). You should try it; you might get lucky!

    Odelia
    youreatulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete