Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Fa La La La La La


My favorite place to be during the holidays is New York City. All the lights are up, all the store windows are incredible and everyone is just so jolly. I went to Rockafeller Center yesterday to see the tree and I finally saw some Menorahs in store windows! I only had time to go see the Saks windows and I took pictures of my favorite dresses. I would die to have any of these dresses for Channukah. Hint hint.


Nina Ricci


Didn't catch the designer's name!


Gorgeous beading on the Monique Lhuillier


Olivier Theyskens


Couldn't catch this designer's name either; people are so pushy by the store windows!


Imagine getting married in this Monique Lhuillier dress


This Stella McCartney is theee perfect disco/ winter wonderland/ cocktail party dress


This gown is by none other than Alexander McQueen. Its layer after layer of fabric and feathers in this gorgeous wine color is TO DIE FOR. I think I could spend my life saving on this dress and be forever happy


AND LOOK AT THESE HEELS. Completing the look, these heels induced me into a fashion coma.

-Leetal

No comments:

Post a Comment