Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Snow and Sunshine

















The first batch of pictures was taken when we visited the gorgeous old city of Quebec at night. Even though we were walking around in the snow, the narrow cobblestone streets and all the Christmas lights and decorations made the city feel cozy and indeed, antique. The second batch of pictures was taken on a hike the next day somewhere up in the snowy hills. We took a cable car up to the top of the mountain and the views were breathtaking. Trips like these really make me appreciate nature and make me think about what else the world has to offer out there. My friend also snapped a pic of some random person with the sickest ombre I've seen. Can't wait to go back someday! I'd love to see what Quebec is like during the summer...
P.S. Faaancy outfit posts from the trip to come!

-Leetal

No comments:

Post a Comment