Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

CRAVE THIS


Alright, so I have a slight tendency to get over-dramatic when it comes to shoes,
 but just LOOK AT THESE!

(Ego and Greed- Poland)

Measuring in at 6", I'd say they're just about the perfect (*not-black) shoe to elevate me to my dream height of 5'9".




And oddly enough, seeing Snookie wearing them on Conan only made them MORE appealing!




"... look like a neon highlighter". I could not have said it better myself, Snookie-
KOL HAKAVOD!

(photos: Solestruck)

And considering that they're on sale, I don't think it is so outrageous for me to be hoping to see them in a box with a bow on an upcoming special day (my birthday)... HINT HINT

- Rebecca

* Wondering why I said 'not black' 6" heels? 
Check back for an unveiling that will make you fashion lovers shart your pants green with envy.



No comments:

Post a Comment