Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vintage Chanel Scarves: Part Two

As Rebecca already told you, our friend was ever so kind to lend us her mother's vintage Chanel scarves to style in a post, so it's my turn to show you what I did with it.

Way to Wear #1
If you're not feeling too creative, then just wear it as what its meant to be worn as: a scarf. I liked how the ladylike fabric and colors contrasted with my dark grungy outfit and also gave it a more rocker look. 

(shirt: dad's PJ shirt; skirt: Forever 21; tights: mom's closet; boots: Forever 21; scarf: Chanel)


Way to Wear #2:
What better way to wear the menswear-for-women trend than to turn your scarf into a jumbo bow tie! The scarf (or should I say bow tie) and a pair of sky high heels are a fun way to dress up your boyfriend jeans.



Way to Wear #3:
If you're feeling silly and don't mind getting some pitiful looks then you can channel your favorite super hero and become a super hero of fashion. All you need is a cape and some crazy eyes and you're good to go. (Cheesy, I know but I was a bit delirious from the extremely long school day)


Way to Wear #4:
Wear the scarf as a belt to make the look more casual 


(jacket: mom's closet; shirt: Jenna & Molly; jeans: Target; heels: Forever 21)

- Leetal

No comments:

Post a Comment