Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1/12



Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures, but it was New Years after all!  

Leetal: (tank: H&M, jeans: Forever 21)

Rebecca: (shirt (or whatever's left of it): borrowed from friend, sports bra: Aerie, jeggings: BlankNYC)  


And as for my New Years preview, the picture I showed was of the back of my top...or the "party" side if you want to call it that. I know I also promised I would sneak some color into my outfit but unfortunately I have no proof to show you of the red lipstick i was wearing earlier that night... sorry!
- Leetal

Personally, I went from having no clue what I was going to wear to a total epiphany!
I mean, why wouldn't I mimic one of Effy Stonems outfits to the best of my ability?!

See here and here.
And this is up next, although I'm not sure how I can sneak that number in now that new years has passed...
- Rebecca


This is the first post of the new year and hopefully one of many more to come (364 give or take?).


And now for your viewing pleasure...

video


No comments:

Post a Comment