Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1/12



Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures, but it was New Years after all!  

Leetal: (tank: H&M, jeans: Forever 21)

Rebecca: (shirt (or whatever's left of it): borrowed from friend, sports bra: Aerie, jeggings: BlankNYC)  


And as for my New Years preview, the picture I showed was of the back of my top...or the "party" side if you want to call it that. I know I also promised I would sneak some color into my outfit but unfortunately I have no proof to show you of the red lipstick i was wearing earlier that night... sorry!
- Leetal

Personally, I went from having no clue what I was going to wear to a total epiphany!
I mean, why wouldn't I mimic one of Effy Stonems outfits to the best of my ability?!

See here and here.
And this is up next, although I'm not sure how I can sneak that number in now that new years has passed...
- Rebecca


This is the first post of the new year and hopefully one of many more to come (364 give or take?).


And now for your viewing pleasure...




No comments:

Post a Comment