Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hiatus-ville













Hii! I just got back from a wonderfully relaxing week-long hiatus down in Florida. I spent almost every day laying out by the pool and walking on the beach and just basking in the warmth of their 80-degree winter. On one side of the room I had the water that was so clear and cold but so refreshing on the hottest days and on the other I had the gorgeous sunset every night. But don't think that just because I haven't posted in a while that I forgot about you! In fact, the situation is quite the opposite- I took many an outfit picture to show you. Here, I just threw an oversize sheer white button down shirt from H&M on over my floral print bikini that I got from Target to lounge around on the beach.

-Leetal

No comments:

Post a Comment