Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

FAANCY PANTS (or skirts)




And here are finally the fancy outfit pictures Rebecca and I took from our trip to Quebec. The whole grade dressed up for dinner together that night, so of course we whipped out our highest pairs of heels and walked down the 2 flights of stairs in them to dinner (still cannot get over Rebecca's pair of Wangs). I had seen this gold and black lace tank at Urban Outfitters about a month before the trip but I had to sadly leave it at the store that day...only to have my mom convince me to buy it for the trip and I could not be happier that she did. It can be classy with a cardigan or blazer over it for dinner, and then so fun and shimmery alone for a party. I can't wait for winter break in Florida when I can wear it without having to cover up its beauty!

On me: (tank: Urban Outfitters; cardigan: Urban Outfitters; skirt: Forever 21; heels: Forever 21)
On Rebecca: (shirt: H&M; skirt: Free People, heels: Alexander Wang)

-Leetal

No comments:

Post a Comment